Family lawyers can play a key role in surrogacy arrangements in Queensland to ensure the process is smooth and stress-free, and most importantly does not become a legal minefield. Daniel Coates, Director and Principal family lawyer at Parry Coates Family Law, says that when a child is conceived other than naturally it can be a …Read More
- Pre-action procedures – what do I need to do before filing in the Federal Circuit and Family Court for property disputes?
- How do I apply for parenting Orders? Pre-action procedures for parenting cases
- Separation and Divorce – how is my business value calculated?
- Child support after Divorce
- We can’t agree on a school for our child? Who gets to decide?
- Separation During the Christmas Holidays – What do I do first
- Divorce and Surviving the Christmas School Holidays
- Life After Separation – Part 10 Dividing the assets and selling the family home
- Life After Separation – Part 9 Blended Families
- Life After Separation – Part 8 Paying child support and other expenses for your children after separation