Each May, Queensland marks Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month to raise community awareness and to send a clear message that domestic and family violence in families and homes will not be tolerated. The arrival of COVID-19 and the restrictions placed on our lives has meant that, now more than ever, it is important to …Read More
- Pre-action procedures – what do I need to do before filing in the Federal Circuit and Family Court for property disputes?
- How do I apply for parenting Orders? Pre-action procedures for parenting cases
- Separation and Divorce – how is my business value calculated?
- Child support after Divorce
- We can’t agree on a school for our child? Who gets to decide?
- Separation During the Christmas Holidays – What do I do first
- Divorce and Surviving the Christmas School Holidays
- Life After Separation – Part 10 Dividing the assets and selling the family home
- Life After Separation – Part 9 Blended Families
- Life After Separation – Part 8 Paying child support and other expenses for your children after separation