Before commencing Court proceedings in relation to parenting arrangements, parents or care providers are required to comply with all pre-action procedures (unless exemptions apply). These pre-action proceedings are provided for in the Federal Circuit and Family Court (Family Law) Rules 2021. When are you exempt? Section 60I(9) of the Family Law Act 1975 outlines when …Read More
- Pre-action procedures – what do I need to do before filing in the Federal Circuit and Family Court for property disputes?
- How do I apply for parenting Orders? Pre-action procedures for parenting cases
- Separation and Divorce – how is my business value calculated?
- Child support after Divorce
- We can’t agree on a school for our child? Who gets to decide?
- Separation During the Christmas Holidays – What do I do first
- Divorce and Surviving the Christmas School Holidays
- Life After Separation – Part 10 Dividing the assets and selling the family home
- Life After Separation – Part 9 Blended Families
- Life After Separation – Part 8 Paying child support and other expenses for your children after separation