• Facebook
  • in

Formalising your property settlement

When an agreement is reached about your property settlement division, we will guide you through the formalisation process. It is important to formalise your agreement with your former partner, for example, when there is an intended superannuation split or the transfer of the home from joint names to only one party’s name. Agreements can be formalised one of two ways:-

•    Consent Orders; or

•    Financial Agreements.

Please see our information about these two methods of formalising your agreement.


More testimonials...

Talk to us today

Contact us today to discuss your situation and get expert advice from one of our specialist family lawyers in Brisbane.


Fact Sheets

Useful information about the processes and procedures of Family Law and how it may impact your circumstances.


Your first appointment

We're here to help put your mind at ease. Find out what to expect in your first appointment with Parry Coates.